USGS collects flood data and conducts targeted flood science to help Federal, State, and local agencies, decision makers, and the public before, during, and after a flood.
Some of USGS surface-water data is on the national scale, for example the National Water Dashboard, USGS Water Alert, USGS Flood Event Viewer, USGS Flood impact Map, and USGS StreamStats, but some data like the Pennsylvania Rapid Deployment Network is focused on a specific region.
Learn more about available data at the following links:
- National Water Dashboard: https://dashboard.waterdata.usgs.gov/
- WaterAlert: https://accounts.waterdata.usgs.gov/wateralert
- Flood Event Viewer: https://stn.wim.usgs.gov/FEV/
- Flood Impact Map: https://test.wim.usgs.gov/thresholds/#/
- StreamStats: https://streamstats.usgs.gov/
- Pennsylvania Rapid Deployment Network: https://geonarrative.usgs.gov/pa-rdn/