Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

How do I renew or modify my existing federal bird banding permit?

To renew or make changes to existing bird banding permits, use the links below:

●      Request a sub-permit

●      Change in the responsible individual for a Master Station Banding Permit

●      Permit inactivation

●      Permit reactivation

●      Renew your permit

●      Request color and auxiliary marking permission

Additional information is on the General Permit Information webpage of the Bird Banding Laboratory.