Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

How do I submit bird banding and/or bird recapture data?

Bird banding and band recapture data from banding activities must be submitted to the Bird Banding Laboratory using the Bander Portal. You can find out more information on the Bander Portal by watching the lab's video tutorials.