At 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT on Wednesday, July 14, you are invited to join a live event introducing the 2021 North Atlantic Stepping Stones: New England and Corner Rise Seamounts expedition.
2021 North Atlantic Stepping Stones Expedition
Expedition Coordinator Kasey Cantwell will join biology Science Lead Rhian Waller of the University of Maine, geology Science Co-Leads Jason Chaytor and Kira Mizell, of the U.S. Geological Survey, and onshore scientist Chris Mah of the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History for a discussion about the exploration, followed by a question and answer session with the audience.
This public talk introduces the 2021 North Atlantic Stepping Stones expedition, taking place from June 30 to July 29, 2021. This expedition will expand on previous NOAA Ocean Exploration expeditions in the New England Seamounts which took place in 2013 and 2014.
Join the virtual event online through one of the following platforms:
- NOAA Ocean Exploration on Twitter @oceanexplorer
- NOAA Ocean Exploration on YouTube @oceanexplorergov
- NOAA Ocean Exploration on Facebook @OceanExplorationResearch
For more information, visit the expedition webpage: https://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/.../ex2104/welcome.html
- Expedition live stream: https://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/livestreams/welcome.html
- NOAA Ocean Exploration Careers Page: https://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/edu/careers.html