26-band “superspectral” constellation coming in 2030
Landsat 9 Data Now Available
Landsat Level-2 and Level-3 Science Products
Landsat U.S. Analysis Ready Data (ARD)
Landsat Collection 2
Level-1 and Level-2 Data Products
Landsat Mission Headlines
Read the Latest Landsat News
Since 1972, the joint U.S. Geological Survey / NASA Landsat series of Earth Observation satellites have continuously acquired images of the Earth’s land surface, providing uninterrupted data to help land managers and policymakers make informed decisions about natural resources and the environment.
Landsat is a part of the USGS National Land Imaging (NLI) Program.
- The latest news about Landsat missions, data products, and data access.
- Policy, data, and Landsat processing systems-specific documents.
- Updated quarterly to show the growth of the USGS Landsat data archive and data distribution.
- The latest news about Landsat activities and related topics of interest.
- The primary downlinking facilities for USGS Landsat satellite missions.
- Worldwide cooperators receiving Landsat data via direct reception and downlink.
- The effort that started in 2010 to consolidate Landsat data acquired at ground stations around the world in the USGS archive.
- Frequently asked questions about Landsat Program, its satellite missions, and the resulting data products.